Pictured Above Hydrochanger Plus 1 inch/ ¾ inch PVC unit HSC HP 0075/0100 $395.00
What is a Hydrochanger Catalytic Water Conditioner?
The Hydrochanger is an inline catalytic water conditioner. It is neither a “water softener” nor a “water filter”. It can improve the condition of water for your entire property. The Hydrochanger Catalytic Water Conditioner is the natural, non-chemical solution for your hard water problems. The Hydrochanger is Eco-Friendly virtually maintenance free and comes with a 10 Year Ltd. Warranty
How does the Hydrochanger work?
It works through basic principles of fluid mechanics coupled with our unique media design that converts chloride particles such as; Calcium, Magnesium, Boron and Sodium elements into neutralized nano-particles that goes into solution and passes through your water supply system. As water passes through the Hydrochanger Conditioner the cohesiveness of the scale-causing chloride particles in the water that causes hard water issues is either eliminated or significantly reduced.
How Does The Unit Work?
Within each Hydrochanger Water Conditioner a three phase conditioning process is achieved;
1. Polarization: In the first stage, water passes into the unit through flow modulators that polarize the water stream along with the materials contained within it. This action formats the water so that the following process can impact the water stream more completely.
2. Oxidation Reduction (Redox Process): The propensity and ability for water to scale and harden through oxidation is reduced as water flows over the Nano-Technology developed Ceramic Media that contains a matrix of minerals and rare earth elements.
3. Ionization: As the water stream passes over the Ceramic Media, the electron fields of the materials within the water stream overlap with the electron fields of the materials contained within the Ceramic Media. The exchange of ions is encouraged and enhanced. The turbulent water flow through these materials creates a self-generating Piezo Static Electric charge that aids the entire process.
What will the Hydrochanger do for me?
The Hydrochanger water conditioner works to dissolve existing scale, and eliminate or significantly reduce the formation of new scale, reduce hard water spotting, and reduce soap and detergent usage. Evaporative Coolers, Mister Systems, Foggers, and virtually any other device or system that utilizes and comes into contact with water, are applications that can benefit from longer equipment life, and less maintenance.
- It’s great for pools, koi ponds and fountains! Water is clearer and tastes better!
- It will clean and rinse your laundry clothes better.
- It will provide better water for your turf and vegetation by breaking down hardpan soil and increasing percolation into the soil. Harmful salts can be leached deeper into the soil and plants are able to thrive and grow in soil with higher salt concentrations.
- Depending on your initial water condition, reductions in water usage of 20 – 50% on your turf and vegetation have been achieved due to improved percolation and reduced runoff and standing water.
What kind of maintenance and service is needed on the Hydrochanger?
There is no maintenance, no electricity and no service contracts.
How long does the Hydrochanger conditioned water stay conditioned?
For most applications the water’s changes can be considered virtually permanent.
How long will the Hydrochanger last?
You can expect many years of service. There are no moving parts to wear out. Each system comes with a limited 10-year non-prorated limited warranty. The Hydrochanger water conditioner is a non-sacrificial and non-corrosive unit.
Where do I install the Hydrochanger?
The Hydrochanger is designed to impact your entire property. The Hydrochanger can go in line right after the water meter. For other installation options refer to your owner’s manual. The Residential Hydrochanger units come with, installation ready 3/4” through 2” NPT fittings.